- Active North American Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- Active International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- Insurance and Risk Management Professionals
- Restaurant Owners and Facility Managers
- IKECA Strategic Partners
- Membership Policies and Procedures
- Canadian Chapter
- Referral Program
- Member Spotlight
- What Our Members Say About IKECA
How To Apply
- To apply with a payment by credit card: Apply Online
- To apply with a payment by check: Download and Complete the Membership Application
$925 per year + one-time $250 application fee
Dues will be pro-rated for the following dues year for members who join after January. Current cost of annual dues is made at the direction of the IKECA Board of Directors, and subject to change each year.
Be sure to review the IKECA Policies and Procedures that govern membership
IKECA kitchen exhaust cleaning (KEC) members support industry vendors that support them. Gain a leg up on the competition by joining the only industry association dedicated to supporting KECs around the world. Associate members can benefit from IKECA membership in many ways; click on each feature of membership below to find out they can benefit your company:
Two In-Person Meetings Per Year
IKECA hosts two annual events: the Annual Membership Meeting every Spring and the Fall Technical Seminar & Expo. Member companies receive discounted opportunities for sponsorship and exhibiting at the event.
- Take advantage of the opportunities to meet face to face and build key relationships with owners/operators from the leading kitchen exhaust cleaning companies from around the world
- Educate attendees on how your products and services can benefit their company through dedicated demonstrations and focus groups at IKECA events
- Maximize your company’s exposure by sharing your companies brand and mission through giveaways, sponsored events, dedicated webpages / eblasts / advertisements
- Send multiple members of your staff at a discounted rate to support you onsite
Member companies receive discounts on advertising opportunities through several resources read by over 170 kitchen exhaust cleaning member companies
- E-News: Update membership on important announcements from your company and gain recognition in this monthly newsletter for your sponsorships and contributions to the association
- IKECA Journal: Don’t pass up being featured in the trade magazine that serves the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning industry. Received discounted offers on advertisements in the publication distributed twice per year and featured online in the Journal archives.
Employees from member companies have the opportunity to serve on IKECA committees designed to improve the member experience and grow the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry.
- Connect with your fellow members to network, LEARN, and give back to your association and the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry. Committee members often claim the biggest return on their investment in IKECA membership is the ideas they take away from their involvement and implement into their companies.
- Have a voice at the table – share your ideas of what you would like to see at IKECA meetings and help grow our events to reach even more of your potential customers!
Use the IKECA Logo
Members can download and use the IKECA logo on all promotional material for their company.
- By aligning your company with IKECA, you brand your company as one of the top providers of products and services used in the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry
- The IKECA logo represents a dedication to the IKECA mission to be committed to fire prevention and life safety by advancing the quality of cleaning, inspection and maintenance of commercial exhaust systems worldwide
All members received a quarterly newsletter and IKECA Journal distributed twice per year
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news, committee initiatives and IKECA membership benefits
- Read company spotlights for insight on business operations and keep your company ahead of trends in the industry
Listing in the Online Member Directory
All members are included in the online membership directory hosted on the IKECA website
- Maximize your exposure and allow prospective customers to find your company through our online membership directory
- Display your company’s dedication to supporting IKECA and set yourself apart from the competition