We recognize the importance of protecting the corporate information you provide to IKECA. This statement outlines the information IKECA collects, how it uses the information and how you can control the information you provide.
The Information IKECA Collects
We gather the following types of information to maintain our membership records, certification records, process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
- Contact information you provide (e.g., your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and titles).
- Information you provide via applications, registration forms, profiles, surveys or purchase forms.
How IKECA Uses Collected Information
We use this information to:
· Maintain and digitally publish our membership directory.
· Maintain your certification credentials and generate your certification card.
· Notify you of relevant products and services.
· Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
· Publish attendee registration lists for IKECA-sponsored events including the Annual Meeting and Fall
· Keep you abreast of industry news and information through member enews and The Journal.
IKECA does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties, except to IKECA preferred partners and Associate Members.
Your Right To Control Information
- Members – On the IKECA Web site, which requires you to use your login and password, you may edit your contact and mailing information directly.
- E-mail opt-out – You may opt not to receive certain e-mail or fax communications from IKECA or third-party vendors through IKECA. Please contact IKECA at 215.320.3876 or firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your choice to opt-out. Please understand that once you have unsubscribed you will no longer receive said e-mail or fax communication from IKECA, which may include important member information, IKECA promotions, newsletters, etc.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties. We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public.
All membership, certification and merchandise fees are nonrefundable. For events there is a $100.00 cancellation fee; see the registration form for additional details.
Bank Fee Policy
All wire transfer fees and/or bounced check fees are responsible to the payee. Merchandise or exams will not be shipped until all fees are paid.
Products that are normally shipped within 48 hours; you will be notified via e-mail when the product is shipped.
You may contact IKECA at 215.320.3876 during U.S. Eastern Time business hours with questions or requests relating to policies.