IKECA Journal - Current Issue
2015 Fall Edition Deadlines
- The deadline for editorial is August 26; all content submitted by that date will be considered by IKECA's Editorial Review Board. Please submit your article via email here.
- Artwork for advertisements are due no later than September 4, please submit via email here.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of submissions; if you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us before the deadline at 215-320-3876.
2015 Editorial Submission and Advertising Information
- Click here for Article Submission Guidelines.
- Click here to view 2015 Advertisement Rates and Insertion Guidelines
From the current issue…
As a benefit of membership, The Journal is disbursed at IKECA's Bi-Annual conferences. The Journal Archives, which contains current and past issues is available for both members and the public.
Featured Articles, News and Tips
IKECA Member Benefits Supporting Your Bottom Line
Sarah Hagy, CAE, IKECA Executive Director
Safety Update Regarding Confined Spaces
Eric Scolari, CECS, RHP Mechanical Systems
We Want YOU!
Jack Grace, CECS, CESI, Immediate Past IKECA President
Skip Lewis and Brian Smith, Omni Containment Systems
Why the Sink Drain Is Not the Proverbial “Rabbit Hole”
Peter Rehage, Uncle Oscars, LLC
Third Party Reporting
Matthew Rice, Brycer, LLC
Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Fire Mitigation
Stephen K. Melink, P.E. | Member ASHRAE
Key Principles for Maximizing the Value of Your KEC Business
Billy Marshall, CEO ServiceTrade
Fuel to the Fire - What AHJs Need to Know about Solid-Fuel Cooking
Doug Horton, D. J. HORTON and Associates, Inc.
The International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association prints The IKECA Journal to provide its members and other interested parties in the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning industry with a forum for the discussion of topics of interest to the entire industry.
The ideas and opinions expressed in the IKECA Journal are solely those of the contributors and authors and do not necessarily represent the view, positions or policies of IKECA, its members, its board of directors, officers or staff. IKECA is not responsible for any claims made in any advertisements, and does not endorse any manufacturer, supplier or vendor
The IKECA Journal is a publication of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. © 2011. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without express written consent of IKECA. For more information or to order additional copies, contact the Association.