- Restaurant Owners and Facility Managers
- Insurance and Risk Management Professionals
- Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- Active North American Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- Active International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company
- IKECA Strategic Partners
- Membership Policies and Procedures
- Canadian Chapter
- Referral Program
- Member Spotlight
- What Our Members Say About IKECA
Insurance and Risk Management Professionals
Insurance and Risk Management Professional Membership is complimentary!
Qualifying members can complete the membership application to get started. Please be sure to read and agree to the IKECA Code of Ethics, Membership Policies & Procedures, and Bylaws. Insurance and risk management professional members will receive a complimentary grease gauge, C10 Standard, I10 Standard and IKECA Journal subscription upon being approved for membership.
IKECA is a non-profit organization committed to fire prevention and life safety by advancing the quality of cleaning, inspection and maintenance of commercial kitchen exhaust systems worldwide. By becoming a member, you can help support IKECA’s mission and have access to multiple ways to educate yourself on important issues you can bring back and implement for your clients. Members can benefit from:
Complimentary Registration for IKECA Events
IKECA hosts two annual events: the Annual Membership Meeting every Spring and the Fall Technical Seminar & Expo. Food Service Industry members are invited to attend these events at no cost!
- Each meeting features educational sessions catering to AHJs, Restaurant Owners and Facilities Managers and Insurance and Risk Management Professionals members which are designed to reduce the risk of kitchen exhaust fires. Take advantage of the opportunities to learn from leaders from around the world who are in the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry
- Network face to face with other members in the industry to make valuable connections with peers who face the same challenges in the field as you
All members received a quarterly newsletter and IKECA Journal distributed twice per year. The IKECA Journal is a trade magazine that serves the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning industry featuring topics which deal with best practices and innovations in the industry as well as items of interest to local authorities, restaurant owners and facilities managers and insurance and risk management professionals.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news, committee initiatives and IKECA membership benefits
- Read company spotlights for tips on best practices from IKECA members around the world
Listing in the Online Member Directory
All members are included in the online membership directory hosted on the IKECA website
- By aligning yourself with IKECA, you show dedication to the IKECA mission to be committed to fire prevention and life safety by advancing the quality of cleaning, inspection and maintenance of commercial exhaust systems worldwide
- Allow AHJs in your area to easily find you and verify that you are a proud member of IKECA who is interested in industry best practices