- IKECA History
- Why Choose an IKECA Member?
- Importance of Proper Cleaning
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IKECA Journal – Current Issue
- IKECA Journal Archives
- IKECA Board of Directors
- Meet the 2018 Board Candidates
- IKECA Professional Staff
- Meet the 2018 Associate Member Board of Director Nominees
- Industry Partners
- IKECA Bylaws
- IKECA Policies
- Resource Library
IKECA Journal – Current Issue
The IKECA Journal is a trade magazine that shares commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning news. Topics deal with best practices and innovations in the industry as well as items of interest to insurance providers, local authorities, restaurant and food service facility management and suppliers to the industry.
2018 Fall Edition Deadlines
- The deadline for editorial content is July 23, 2018; all content submitted by that date will be considered by IKECA’s Editorial Review Board. Please submit your article via email here.
- Artwork for advertisements are due no later than August 10, 2018, please submit via email here.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of submissions; if you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us before the deadline at (215) 320-3876.
2018 Editorial Submission and Advertising Information
From the current issue…
The Journal is an industry publication for cleaners, fire marshals, insurance professionals, facility management, vendors, and other interested parties in the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning and inspection industry.As a benefit of membership, The Journal is disbursed at IKECA’s Bi-Annual conferences. The Journal Archives, which contains current and past issues is available for both members and the public.
Featured Articles, News and Tips
The International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association prints The IKECA Journal to provide its members and other interested parties in the commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning industry with a forum for the discussion of topics of interest to the entire industry.
The ideas and opinions expressed in the IKECA Journal are solely those of the contributors and authors and do not necessarily represent the view, positions or policies of IKECA, its members, its board of directors, officers or staff. IKECA is not responsible for any claims made in any advertisements, and does not endorse any manufacturer, supplier or vendor
The IKECA Journal is a publication of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. © 2011. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without express written consent of IKECA. For more information or to order additional copies, contact the Association.